Norton Door Controls offers traditional surface, industrial economy, overhead concealed, security, commercial, architectural, electromechanical and electrified closers. To complement the closers, Norton also offers a unique range of arms to help provide maximum door and frame protection.
- Non-Hold Open
- Adjustable through the power range of sizes 1 through 6; as outlined in ANSI/ BHMA specification A156.4 option PT 4H.
- Closers will also comply with the opening force requirements as outlined in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI/BHMA standard A117.1 for interior doors.
- Door closers is non-handed and can be installed on either right- or left-hand swing doors. Pinion shaft extends vertically through the closer body in both directions.
Dimensions and Measurements:
- Closer Body Length: 13 in.
- Closer Size: 1-6
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Height: 2.875 in.
- Horizontal Mounting Holes: 12 in.
- Length: 13 in.
- Max Door Opening: 180 Degrees
- Max Door Width: 48 in.
- Overall Size: 13 x 2-1/8 x 2-7/8
- Projection: 2.125 in.
- Vertical Mounting Holes: 12 in.
- Width: 2.125 in.