If you have diabetes or take daily medication, you’ll know how important it is to store your prescription below room temperature (25ºC); when travelling or taking part in outdoor activities however, you may not have access to a refrigerator - meaning you’ll need an insulin cooler for that vital medication. Fortunately, North American Health + Wellness have designed a gel-cooling medical kit that keeps your products chilled for up to 30 hours – so you can relax, safe in the knowledge that your medicine won’t spoil. With its simple yet effective gel pack design, there’s no need to lug around large containers and bulky iceboxes – just unzip and remove the cooling panel before placing in the freezer overnight!
With miles more features than a regular insulin travel case, this easy-to-access cooling bag will keep you organised and on-top of your supply, so you won’t risk running low. With separate compartments for all your medical needs, the Medicine Cooling Pouch is perfect for people on-the-go, and features:
- Mesh pocket for monitoring devices
- Elasticated dividers to keep vials and syringes firmly in place (however bumpy the road gets)
- Designated sections for sterile cleansing wipes and other essential first aid products
- ID sleeve for personal information
- Lightweight and discreet case that’s durable and easy to clean
- Handy wrist strap for carrying or attaching to luggage, wheelchairs and mobility equipment