Five Little Pigs: A Hercule Poirot Mystery (Hercule Poirot Mysteries / Queen of Mystery) & Towards Zero by Agatha Christie - Paperback
- Five Little Pigs: A Hercule Poirot Mystery (Hercule Poirot Mysteries / Queen of Mystery)
- Series: Hercule Poirot Mysteries
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks; Reissue edition
- ISBN-13: 978-0062073570
- Beautiful Caroline Crale was convicted of poisoning her husband, but just like the nursery rhyme, there were five other "little pigs" who could have done it: Philip Blake (the stockbroker), who went to market; Meredith Blake (the amateur herbalist), who stayed at home; Elsa Greer (the three-time divorcEe), who had her roast beef; Cecilia Williams (the devoted governess), who had none; and Angela Warren (the disfigured sister), who cried all the way home. Sixteen years later, Caroline's daughter is determined to prove her mother's innocence, and Poirot just can't get that nursery rhyme out of his mind.
- Towards Zero Paperback
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks; Kangaroo Pocket Book, 21st Printing November 1974 edition (February 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0062073549
- What is the connection among a failed suicide attempt, a wrongful accusation of theft against a schoolgirl, and the romantic life of a famous tennis player?
- To the casual observer, apparently nothing. But when a house party gathers at Gull’s Point, the seaside home of an elderly widow, earlier events come to a dramatic head. As Superintendent Battle discovers, it is all part of a carefully laid plan—for murder.