Disinfects, cleans, and deodorizes the following hard, nonporous, inanimate surfaces: Floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, plastic surfaces (such as polypropylene, polystyrene, etc.).
Rinse-free, EPA-registered disinfectant for disinfecting and cleaning noncritical items. For use in hospitals. Kills hepatitis B virus (HBV), HIV, MRSA, VRE, herpes simplex I and II and other pathogens. 0.5 gallon concentrate bottle yields 155 ready-to-use gallons.
- Color: Clear/Yellow
- Container Type: Bottle
- For Use On: Floors, Walls, Metal, Stainless Steel, Porcelain, Plastic
- For Use With: 3M Flow Control System
- Item: HB Quat Disinfecting Cleaner
- Size: 1.9L/ 0.5 GAL
- Fragrance: Neutral
- pH: 12.1 to 13.3
- VOC Content: 0.05%
- Sub-Category: Disinfectants and Sanitizers
- Chemical No: 25A
- RTU Yield per Container: 155 gal.
- Flash Point: 133 Degrees F